Is it possible to saved programs on my Curve to the SD card so that there would be more RAM on the phone... Just about with everything I've been doing on the phone from a calling, txting, surfing the web, even bbm is all lagging really bad... It's really turning me off from the phone.. I keep doing the memory clean up under >Options>Security Settings>Memory Cleaning... that really doesn't make a difference.. Taking the battery out doesn't do much other than just having to wait a long time for it to start back up too.. Thanks for the help
    05-12-09 06:29 AM
    I believe there is a program that will let you do this. I am not sure how well it works. Go over to the crackberry app store and search for it.

EDIT: It is called "Aerize Card Loader 2008"

God Bless
    RF
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by UnicyclistRobe; 05-12-09 at 06:55 AM.
    05-12-09 06:52 AM
    Aerize lets you store the installation files on the media card but the program still loads into memory. Here's a link with numerous suggestions to minimize your memory footprint - http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

05-12-09 07:06 AM
    Can't edit my post on wap... Forgot to mention that apps that use push technology are often the culprit for laggy systems - Facebook, Viigo, browser push channels. If you have any of those, you might try uninstalling and see if it improves.

05-12-09 07:09 AM
    Jcevans, have you cleaned out your cache? Your event logs? Any application you have installed has to be executed from device memory, storing them won't do you a lot of good.

Are you leaving apps running in the background by hitting Escape, or End, rather than Menu>C>Trackball click? Failing to close apps will pull you down fast.

Event log is hold Alt, type lglg and Menu>Clear Log. Cleaning cache memory, load a web page, Menu>Options, Cache Memory, and flush that out.

On your Browser, what is your Browser Configuration? The more options you have checked, the slower you will run. Uncheck Javascript, and the lower 2 fields, and try running it like that, your browser speed will improve.

05-12-09 07:31 AM
    Ty for the link to increased memory

05-12-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD