I'm looking for a program that will let me transfer music from my computer to my Curve, but one that's capable of converting the file format and bitrate. I used to use Media Monkey and it would convert all my music to MP3s with a 64 kbps bitrate. I have well over 60 GB of music and I could get a lot of music on my memory card before (~600 tracks) by having all the files shrunk but now Media Monkey transfers the files but the ID3 tags are lost on random songs or the Media Player on the Curve won't even show the music when I search through artists or songs. The music is always transferred because I can play it if I explore the card and play straight from the folder, and yes I have it syncing to X:/Blackberry/musc/

Sorry for the long post, but any ideas? I'd prefer to avoid having to drag and drop straight to and from. I have CD quality music on my hard drive but quality isn't a concern on my phone, I just wanna rock
    11-04-08 02:00 PM
    Windows Media Player 9 or 10 will allow you to convert music files to a BlackBerry compatible format, such as mp3, wma (better sound quality than mp3), etc. Most computers have it already on them, but you can download it for free from MicroSoft's website if it isn't. There are a number of other free media apps, but this is the one I've found most useful and easy to use so far. Good luck.
    06-02-09 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD