When I get a call its logs but a few min later it disappears..wether in the call log or if I set it up to log in the message area..I have a new 8310 curve..my prev blackberry(a big blue one like 3 or more years old) did the same thing with call log and messages(not when I got it but towards the end..I cant seem to figure out a solution, for the most part I love my blackberry but this is frusurating me, one of the reasons I upgraded was cuz of this problem..I transfered the data from my original blackberry to my new one, and then deleted a bunch of info, and I have a memory card so I dont think its a insufficient memory prob. Could I have a bug or somethin or am I missin somethin ? please help
    How do I save all my contacts from my phone to my sim card?on my 8310 I cant figure this out..it was a breeze on my old blackberry..this new one seams so neato but complicated and not as user friendly..
    it seems like the hourglass timer is frequently turning on and thinking for a ridiculously long time..
    Last edited by Mr.G; 01-26-08 at 01:44 PM.
    01-26-08 08:30 AM
    01-26-08 08:52 AM
    very helpful thanx shoulda foud this on my own
    01-26-08 11:12 AM
    what does 'HARD RESET' mean?
    01-26-08 11:14 AM
    To do a hard reset you must take the battery out for 30 seconds and hold the power button down for that amount of time. After which, put the battery back in and let it reboot. That my friend is a hard reset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-08 11:23 AM
    I edited my first post per #2. For some reason I didnt pose the question how to save my contacts from my phone to my sim card..
    01-26-08 01:45 PM
    To do a hard reset you must take the battery out for 30 seconds and hold the power button down for that amount of time. After which, put the battery back in and let it reboot. That my friend is a hard reset.

thanx a lot, I think Ive got prob#1 all cleared up..you guys are awesome
    01-26-08 01:47 PM

I thought for hard reset, all we need to do is pull the battery while the BB is still on,
    could you elaborate on the "Hold Power button down for that amount of time"?

Thanks
    01-26-08 03:19 PM
    I still havent figured out how to save my contacts to my sim card
    01-27-08 11:43 AM
    I thought for hard reset, all we need to do is pull the battery while the BB is still on,
    could you elaborate on the "Hold Power button down for that amount of time"?

Thanks
    I think that once the battery is pulled from your BB is executes a hard reset of your device. I don't believe that holding the power button after the pull serves any purpose...don't take my word for it though. Everytime I've done a hard reset I've just pulled the battery and waited about a minute until replacing it into my BB. In turn, my BB reset just fine.
    01-29-08 01:48 AM
    Im new to the crackberry web sight and would like to know if anyone responded to your questions or did you figure out how to perform the funtions you seek assistance with.
    01-29-08 02:31 AM
    the question was to Mr. G
    01-29-08 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD