Ive been having problems lately with incoming calls on my BB...i answer...but the caller cant hear me but i can hear them saying hello? hello? This happens once every 10 calls or so..and ill have to hang up and call them back...anyone else having this problem? i called AT&T and of course they have no idea whats wrong...didnt know if this was in OS issue or not?

Also my texts have been bogged down lately and wont send out...about as often as the incoming call issue....like its a glitch in either the netowrk or the phone...not sure. Ive taken the battery out to purge the phone..etc and let it reboot.

If anyone here thats one of the wizards has any info on what i can do that would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!
    09-28-08 04:26 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

This symptom has been reported regularly on the 8330, but it also applies to the rest of the line.

The problem occures when you interrupt certain non-BlackBerry audio clips. The speaker is not released correctly.

The quick work around is to activate Voice Activated Dialing. That will release the speaker.

You can prevent it by letting the audio clip play through.
    09-28-08 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD