For some reason the spacebar won't work. It pretty much works when it wants to. In order for it to work I have to press really hard. Now if I brought it to Sprint will they be able to give me a new one for free? (I have insurance.) I know, I know you all are gonna say "how are we supposed to know?" I just wanna know before I go there nd get rejected. If worst comes to worst, is there any way I can fix this myself? Pleeaaasseeee help! The spacebar is the most important button on the keyboard! Thanks in advance!
    10-03-09 07:47 PM
    ibegtodifferibelievetheenterbuttonisthemostimporta ntbuttononthekeyboard
    10-03-09 07:51 PM
    Unless the phone is less than a month old, I honestly don't think they will give you a new one from the store. I think you will have to call and they will have to send you one thru the insurance

Now if it is less than a month old I don't think it's a problem at all..

Good luck. I've had some CSR be really nice in the past and give me a case number and allowed me to go directly to the store for an exchange, but the was one time and it was b/c it was a holiday and I really needed the phone and had NO other options!
    10-03-09 07:52 PM
    Has the phone been exposed to ANY moisture? Even a little bit?

Wet hands, wet hair, sweaty pocket, steamy bathroom, dew? Anything like that?
    10-03-09 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD