I have had my Verizon 8330 Curve for about a year now, I recently dropped it in the toilet but once I dried it out it worked fine with no problems. However today I attempted to send a mms msg but when I tried to attach the pic the only folder it would let me choose from is the sample pics folder with the ones that come on the phone. Before the toilet incident I could send pics that I had stored on my phone/ memory card by just choosing up then selecting the folder I wanted to choose from. When I select the up option now it takes me to my Uber Twitter account for some reason. Is this issue from the water damage or is there a setting I need to change? I can go to the saved image, click the BB icon, select send as mms and send it that way, but sometimes I need send mult pics so I would like to be able to add them in the Compose MMS way instead.

I've read through many other posts but couldn't find an answer, Thanks in advance!
    06-03-09 10:46 AM
    I think maybe this might be a memory card issue.. Why don't you try copying all of the items on ur card to your pc then format your card.. move everything back to ur card and see if that helps.. Sometimes cards get bugs and need to be formatted
    06-03-09 11:39 AM
    I think maybe this might be a memory card issue.. Why don't you try copying all of the items on ur card to your pc then format your card.. move everything back to ur card and see if that helps.. Sometimes cards get bugs and need to be formatted
    Thank you, but one more question can I do that with a card reader because I no longer have the original USB cord that came with the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 03:16 PM
    Any USB cable will do. Unless the 8330 has something other than a mini USB port..

You can do it with a card reader, but you'll have to take it out of the phone twice. Once to copy everything off, then put it back in the phone to format it, then take it out again to put everything back on again.
    06-03-09 03:28 PM
    okay, before you do all this... try reseating the card first.

see if that works. if not try reformatting it. i have has problems with hte card not making connections for stupid reasons, when i havent even moved anything.
    06-03-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD