Well I just picked up my Curve last night and went home and installed the software on my computer and when I went to open the Media Manager it loaded the Roxio screen, then it had an error box for some runtime thing and shut down, also, everytime I plug my phone into my computer my computer just freezes up, even if I plug in the phone then start my computer it will freeze on the XP loading screen, anyone help me out?
    08-14-07 08:06 AM
    Sounds like a driver problem to me. Disconnect the cable, uninstall the Desktop Manager, then reinstall.

Or, better still do a system restore to BEFORE you install Desktop Manager, then install it again...
    08-14-07 08:15 AM
    Well I am wondering if it could be my pc? I have been having problems with a WIN32 error everytime I start my computer and the Soundcard does not work either, I dont know if this is related.
    08-14-07 01:50 PM
    No it's probably not your PC mine is working fine and does the same exact thing with my new 8310 curve.
    It asks me to go into Mass media mode, which it already is, and asks me to insert media card, which is already locked into the SD bay on the phone. The it says nothing is connected and locks up the computer completely. un/reinstall= no joy. v.4.3=no joy. Is it Roxio???
    01-05-08 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD