since installing the new sprint OS last week(give or take), ive noticed a few really annoying problems i was hoping to get some input/advice on. im hoping to have some help fixing them, i really hate the new OS as of now. the first problem is with the facebook app. it shows i have new notifications when i really dont. ive tried everything i know of, checking the app, battery pull, etc. nothing seems to work. its an inconsistent issue. sometimes i have issues with it, sometimes i dont. the biggest problem i have is with my email reconciliation. in the previous OS version, when you chose to delete a message, it gave you two options; "delete on mailbox and server," "delete on handheld." the new options are; "delete", and "cancel." when i delete the messages, it only deletes them on my handheld, not on my mail server. how do i change this? is there a quick fix or do i have to downgrade to my previous OS. thanks for the help!
    11-18-09 05:05 PM
    have you gone into messages, options, email reconciliation and set delete on there.
    11-18-09 06:11 PM
    I had the same problem with mine also, under your email reconciliation options under the delete change it to prompt and then you will be able to delete them from your mailbox and phone again! As far as the downgrade i have tried for 4 nights in a row trying to get mine to downgrade and it still will not cooperate for nothing.
    11-18-09 06:19 PM
    This is what I did after the update and it resolved the issue.

have you gone into messages, options, email reconciliation and set delete on there.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD