Ok this is really annoying me. First off I upgraded the new OS and everything was working fine except that when I created a playlist instead of me clicking the playlist to enter it and select a track, it would automatically play the first track on the list. Cool, I could deal with that, just had to press menu and then "view" so I could just enter the playlist.

But now it has volumes preset depending on what I use (speaker, headset etc.). So when I'm playing music with my headset the volume would be a notch a way from loudest. When I low it a few notches, it automatically jump back up to that volume level once I skip a track or the next track plays. This is extremely annoying, can anyone help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 11:36 PM
    It does that by default. Something about damaging peoples hearing. You just have to raise the volume each time.. I know its stupid. but hey..
    01-29-09 11:38 PM
    I am having problems too. I am using a Storm 9530 with the .9 software. Before, when I used to go into my music, the player would show the album are and song title etc, but now it is a blank black screen with only the skip/play buttons at the bottom... please help, very irritating.

Other than that, awesome phone!

Quick edit: It should be noted that before I ran the Media player after upgrading to .90, I transferred all my songs from my old Voyager to the 8 gig card in the Storm. I do not know if the problem lies within the OS upgrade or the transfer from my old phone.
    Last edited by strider3115; 01-29-09 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Added info
    01-29-09 11:44 PM
    Nah, it has high volume and each time a track plays and no matter if I low the volume down some notches, it automatically raises the volume back to that level. Doesnt matter a batter pull solved that prob. But it still autoplays the first track of a playlist instead ov just going to the playlist view and selecting a track... might just make a new playlist and see what it does.
    01-29-09 11:46 PM

Quick edit: It should be noted that before I ran the Media player after upgrading to .90, I transferred all my songs from my old Voyager to the 8 gig card in the Storm. I do not know if the problem lies within the OS upgrade or the transfer from my old phone.
    I think its with the OS update because my media player never did this with the 4.3 OS.
    01-29-09 11:52 PM
    Strider, that might be a question better posed in the Storm forum...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD