One of the main reasons I got my BB (8330) was for the PDA part, so this is really frustrating. I have many tasks that are regular and recurring, and this is where my problem lies. I got the recurring part ... no problem (I think). It's easiest to explain what I want with an example. Let's say I am to put in a order 25 days, but if it goes 26, 27 or even 30 that's fine. Once I put the order in though, I want the task to regenerate in 25 days.

When I mark the task complete, I would like it to hang around for the rest of the day as a completed task. I can live with it actually disappearing as soon as I mark it completed, but I would prefer that it didn't. I know how to make it disappear when it's marked completed. The problem is that the new regenrated task appears right away. Of course it has a new due date, but I don't want it cluttering up my screen at all ... until 25 days hence.

I have had several palm's and could make them do this, but my BB has me scratching my head. HELP please!
    10-12-09 09:00 PM
    Unfortunately the native task app is pretty awful. I too came from a Palm and was really dissappointed by BB tasks. Wish I could help!

I know there are some good 3rd party apps that people use, but I wasn't able to find a free one that I liked. Perhaps someone else can make a recommendation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 09:13 PM
    I don't mind paying for an app if it will do what I want.

Anyone have a suggestion?
    10-12-09 09:16 PM
    Come on guys 'n gals. I need some help here.
    10-13-09 10:16 AM
    My suggestion is Pocket Informant for BB. It is not as advanced as its Windows Mobile sibling but is, in my opinion, the best PIM for the BB by a long shot. If you try it I would try the public beta of 2.0 since there are a lot of task centric features added since the current release of 1.6. (Including GTD support, & Franklin Covey support.) I can't post the link to the public beta here but I will send it to you.
    10-13-09 10:29 AM
    I guess I can't send you anything either... so here is another way to do the link just replace spaces with ".".

www pocketinformant com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=15413
    10-13-09 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD