I have had so many problems loading .131 its not even funny i downloaded, installed, deleted vendor, deleted old OS, and still nothing please any help would be great
    08-01-09 10:20 PM
    What version of DM are you using?

If you are using DM 4.7 or 5.0, launch from the loader.exe file in the same Apploader folder you delete the vendor file from. Just double-click on the loader.exe file, it has a cellphone icon in Vista.

If you try launching the update through DM's Application loader wizard, you should disconnect from the internet before opening DM.
    08-01-09 11:06 PM
    What version of DM are you using?

If you are using DM 4.7 or 5.0, launch from the loader.exe file in the same Apploader folder you delete the vendor file from. Just double-click on the loader.exe file, it has a cellphone icon in Vista.

If you try launching the update through DM's Application loader wizard, you should disconnect from the internet before opening DM.
    ok you have helped me before but we didnt figure it out i have tryed DM 4.6 4.7 and 5.0 and none have worked...now i have been on other sites and thay have told be that thier could be an "hidden" vendor file is this true???
    08-02-09 08:36 PM
    yall are to busy Blackberry os got me squared away thanks anyway
    08-02-09 09:26 PM
    Sorry, got busy at work.

Please post the solution to your problem, it could help others with the same problem as you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD