Hi All,

Up until the other day I was having 2 problems for a while with my T-Mo Curve 8320:

1) From any email that was written in HTML, I was unable to click the "Get Images" button from within the email. The default would show it as text and I used to be able to click the options key and choose "Get Images" to show it, but it stopped working. Now all of a sudden, it works again - what caused that??

2) My camera would only work on the 1X zoom setting - if I scrolled the wheel up to get to the 3X and 5X, it wouldn't do anything. I pulled the battery, and it was fixed. What caused it in the first place though?

I always hit the ALT+BACK button from the home screen to make sure nothing is running other than the 4 apps that should be running, ie. Browser, Home, Call Log, Messages. I keep things from running in the background, and usually clean out my SMS, MMS, Emails, etc. So these 2 problems I don't see them being memory related - but what do I know haha.

My OS is v4.5.0.81 - anything new for the curve 8320 that works with T-Mobile?

Thanks!!
    10-24-09 10:18 AM
    did you reset or do a battery pull to clear the problems? Stuff happens and these bbs need a little time away from the battery to be happy...
    10-24-09 11:55 AM
    That is normal with a BB. Sometimes little glitches develope and a battery pull usually takes care of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD