Just installed .110 from AT&T last night. They are my server so I didn't remove vendor file. All went well during and after upgrade. Now today here are the problems:

- Battery life is draining faster then usual.

- Device freezes up (won't call or take calls, text, or do anything. Scroll won't work either) I have to do a battery pull, and sometimes a few battery pulls.

- Third party software (powerOne), financial calculators, requires a key number each time I try to use it. Contacting them now.

- Where can I view the OS on my device, to verify it was uploaded?

- Profiles are not saved. Have to reset them all.

- Is any of this normal?

Thanks and Seasons Greetings to All.
    12-13-08 11:26 AM
    Definitely not normal. I would install the OS upgrade again.
    12-13-08 12:39 PM
    Downgrade first and make sure everything works as before before installing the upgrade OS.
    12-13-08 12:53 PM
    I upgraded to the ATT 4.5 last night. No problems yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 01:02 PM
    There is definitley an issue, reload the OS as posted above, as for your 3rd. party applications, most of them need to be re-registered after an update. You will need the code they gave you when you purchased the application...
    12-13-08 01:08 PM
    A good idea to save all 3rd party order emails containing PINS etc, i have a BB folder in my email, but you can also, or should be able to log onto your acct, where you purchased them and get it too under order history, I know I can with mobihand, and handango
    12-13-08 01:10 PM
    I've got a mental block about doing that. No matter how many times I have to register after crash, reinstall, etc. I never bother to write down my key codes, or at least have printouts in a folder somewhere.
    12-13-08 01:22 PM
    I had the same problem for awhile, but eventually did what Rachel does. Alot easier...
    12-13-08 01:26 PM
    I downgraded to the att 4.2os from the4.5 .102. Before I did the official 4.5 from att. You could always try that. I figured it would be safe that way

12-13-08 01:58 PM
    I did an auto load using the Blackberry auto update. I did nothing but clicked on the check update loader and it went out and loaded the new .110 on its own. No problem after the install and it will backup and load all your 3rd party software also. I am having no issues at all. Except for the volume level still sucks as every 4.5 OS that is out there.

12-13-08 03:10 PM
    I didn't downgrade...I just upgraded from 102 to this AT&T release, no problems at all...
    12-13-08 03:44 PM
    Very Strange Here. Today, just 12 hours after upgrading to .110, my curve is acting normal. It totally froze more then 10 times today. I had to do a soft restart each time to get it to do something. Do you recommend still re-installing OS?
    12-13-08 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD