Hey guys I am new to the site and am in need of some help.. I have had my Blackberry Curve 8310 for over a year and I have had no issues at all with it until today. I updated to the 4.5 V software on my phone. Ever since then I havent been able to send any more e-mails at all evertime I try it says "No message service configured. You will only be able to save to Drafts" I have tried to configure this but no luck..... I am also have trouble using my Yahoo Instant messanger that I have had on it for a year with no trouble ever. Every time I log on it says "Service not enabled for this handheld?

Can anyone help me get this running right? Or can I go back to my old operating version ?? I would appreciate any help thank you
    03-26-09 12:25 AM
    Have you tried to resend the service books? Is the internet working on the phone?

Resend the service book from this site. Login and hit send service books

BlackBerry Internet Service
    03-26-09 12:36 AM
    yes so far my internet is working ok

No i did not resend the service books.. How do I do that exactly??? Will that also help with my e-mail problam or is that only going to handle my e-mail...
    03-26-09 06:57 AM
    Log into BIS with your User Name and Pass. Go to Send Service Books and they should be sent to your phone.
    03-26-09 06:59 AM
    Ok I know stupid question but how do I Log into BIS? I have never done that before?
    03-26-09 07:13 AM
    Hey thank you I figured out the service book thing to get my e-mail working Thank you wow !!! ok now how do I get my Yahoo instant messanger working?? everytime i try to log in i get "SErvice not enabled for Handheld."
    03-26-09 07:24 AM
    Uninstall yahoo, then go to mobile.blackberry.com from your BB and download another copy.
    03-26-09 07:42 AM
    Or you can go to the Yahoo home page and and click on mobile services, you can type in your phone number and they'll send you a link for Yahoo IM in a SMS message...
    03-26-09 07:48 AM
    Ok guys I got it to work wow thank you !!!! you guys are the best .
    03-26-09 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD