I just updated my Curve 8330m on saturday. All has been going well until yesterday. I noticed that on my way home from work Slacker radio didn't work.. no big deal.. just listened to the radio..

Then I realized NO alerts were working, no SMS message alerts, no Email alerts, phone calls, etc.. I did a battery pull.. it fixed the problem..

Until this morning..

My alarm didn't go off.. b/c the sound wasn't working..

So.. has anybody else had a problem with this update? This is the first time I've ever updated my phone.

Thanks!

(I did a battery pull and it fixed the problem but I can't keep doing battery pulls you know)
    09-29-09 06:09 AM
    Hmm... no problems here.
    09-29-09 06:11 AM
    Mine worked fine, has been great for a few weeks.
    Have you tried sending service books?
    And, when you say 'battery pull', you are physically removing the battery for at least 15 seconds, right? (as opposed to the 'quick-pull app).
    09-29-09 06:17 AM
    ive been using mine for a few weeks now with no issues at all....
    09-29-09 10:00 AM
    Maybe wipe then restore. I seem to recall reading someone had issues, wiped and then re-installed and it got rid of the problems. Anything is worth a shot right?
    09-29-09 10:30 AM
    well since I did 2 battery pulls i've had no other problems.. knock on wood.. i'll keep an eye on it..

It was my first upgrade to a new OS and so as far as I know I could have done something wrong. Thanks for the advice. If it keeps it up, I'll wipe it and re-install it! thanks!
    09-29-09 05:53 PM
    Never had a prob and I did the update about a month ago

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD