It seems I have 2 calendars on my curve, one ***@att.blackberry.net and one at ***@myworkaddress.org. Are these automatically created? Anyway it seems that sometimes items are placed in either calendar - it seems when I put them in on my phone they go into the blackberry one, and when I put them in outlook they go into my workaddress one. Anyway, when I sync to outlook using DM it seems only my calendar items from the blackberry calendar go into outlook. I tried only selecting this calendar (not both) on my blackberry but it does not change the fact that only the ones from the workaddress go into outlook. What gives?
    MIF.
    01-10-09 02:04 PM
    I have talked to Blackberry support. Here is what I learned. If you have any email accounts associated with your blackberry email, calendars are created for these accounts on your blackberry. But, when you sync with outlook, only the default calendar syncs, it does not sync all your other calendars (you can change the default on your blackberry but if you want to sync everything you have to stick with one, and I suggest you keep the blackberry.net as the default. They say a future DM version will do this. Bummer.
    01-14-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD