I am having a problem syncing my BlackBerry Calendar to my Outlook. I have a BlackBerry Curve 8830 through Verizon running OS v4.3.0.127 and my desktop runs Outlook 2003.

My device has multiple calendars: one called "Desktop," one for my work email address and one for my Hotmail. My default calendar was Desktop. I understand from reading through various posts that I need to change my default calendar to the email address my Outlook is configured to (i.e. my work email address). However, all of my calendar entries are saved under the Desktop calendar, not my work calendar.

I have three questions:

1. What exactly is the Desktop calendar and how is this calendar different from my work calendar and my Hotmail calendar?

2. Why can't I configure things to sync my Desktop calendar to my Outlook?

3. If I can't configure things to sync my Desktop calendar to my Outlook, then how can I change all the entries in my BlackBerry to be under my work calendar so that I can sync my work calendar with my Outlook since my Outlook seems to be associated with my work calendar?

I would greatly appreciate any help. I have spent hours trying to fix this problem to no avail. Thanks!
    08-14-08 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD