So i just upgraded to 4.5 with my 8320. All was fine but i am starting to notice my set ringtone will work "sometimes" and other times it's just the default t-mo ringtone. Anyone else having this issue?
    12-21-08 02:20 PM
    Most likely the problem is that you are keeping your ringtones on the Media Card. What happens is that you set them up and they work fine. Now you connect to your PC in Mass Media Mode and the phone no longer has access to the ringtones so it defaults back to the orgiinal tone. The fix is to move the ringtones to the Device Memory.
    12-21-08 02:42 PM
    Do you have the myfaves plan? Because TMO automatically put the tmobile ringer on for all my faves and I had to go through and change that and get rid of the exception in the sound profiles.
    12-21-08 03:14 PM
    Do you have the myfaves plan? Because TMO automatically put the tmobile ringer on for all my faves and I had to go through and change that and get rid of the exception in the sound profiles.
    That makes sense, as OP said *sometimes* and yes, when I had the Myfavs I did have to edit each *fav* in the myfavs settings. Good thinking
    12-21-08 03:17 PM
    Yea you know...sometimes the good ole noodle upstairs works!!!
    12-21-08 03:21 PM
    LOL Thats onne thing I didnt like with having to edit all those, I changed plans since, and then took everything *myfav* related off.. but good call, we shall see if that helps the OP.
    12-21-08 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD