I have a new curve 8320 and I am not quite familiar with how to send and receive pictures. I used to have a Dash and when people sent sms texts with pics attached it came through with no problem. This hasnt happened with the Curve and friends cant seem to get sms texts with pics attached to me.
    On the flip side it used to be easy to attach a pic to an sms text with the Dash but it seems that pics in the curve can only be sent through email or to a messenger contact ( i dont know if thats windows live, or AOL) and not attached to an sms text..
    01-22-08 11:24 PM
    hope this helps. i have tmo and had the same problem but fixed it last night. i was on the phone with the tech and this is what she had me do. first, i was doing it backwards, i was trying to open the mms message first and then add the pic. she had me select the pic first , click send as mms, then i slected use once at the very top, then select phone, then i put in my phone number with a 1 before all the numbers then send. i had to do this twice to myself to get it to work then i was able to see the pics directly in the mms message. hth
    01-23-08 07:15 AM
    tmo said that you have to send a pic frist to recive them its a pain in the @$$ but just snap one and send it you your sell and youll be hooked up
    01-23-08 07:33 AM
    I am having a similar issue but it is only with EMAIL. I used to be able to open photos sent to me through EMAIL on my Backberry and now there is nothing to open them with... When I hit the menu button, I cannot open the attachment. HELP?!?!?!?!?!
    01-30-08 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD