I have a 2 gb microSD card, but it seems impossible to install it behind the battery with that little metallic clip--it won't seem to "lock". When I think I have it in place, I get a message that it won't format the card. I assume I have to format it first, before I can put mp3 or videos or pics on the card. Can anyone give me some advice and pointers?

THANKS!
    12-06-07 07:14 PM
    12-06-07 08:07 PM
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for the help! Worked like a charm.

Vince
    12-06-07 08:17 PM
    this helped me out too
    i wouldve never thought to put it in that way..
    thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-07 09:49 PM
    THANK YOU! Thank you thank you!

Here I am with new BB and installing my card...and reading the BB for Dummies book...and was just struggling. You put it on the DOOR. DUH. Thank you for that ONE sentence that helped me. 30 minutes later (only due to my own fault) I now have more memory for music! Aha! I should have know the answer was here!
    02-09-08 02:17 PM
    Great as the time comes closer for my first BB (being shipped in the mail) I decided I would read how to install the media card into a BB phone. Thinking it may be different I would read up on it however found out to be the exactly way of installing it into a Nokia phone...moving along now I'm reading each chapter of Blackberry 101. So much dedication and effort has been put into these chapters including the threads that much love is appreciated. Thanks a million guys! Great info to be shared!
    02-10-08 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD