Blackberry shows that I have several calendars, one for each of the 6 email address I use on my phone. But, my Outlook program only operates with one calendar.

The problem I am running into came about when I started adding email addresses to my phone. For a while, the default calendar service on my phone was set to a different email. When I switched the default calendar back to the original email address, I started having different color appointments in my blackberry calendar.

Right now, I have blue appointments (my main account) and yellow appointments (the old calendar account). The problem that is occurring is that only the blue appointments from the phone are syncing up with Outlook. Most of the yellow appointments are birthdays, and they are showing up in my phone, but not in outlook when I sync.

My questions are:
    How do I convert all the yellow appointments back to blue appointments, so that they show up in my Outlook?
    09-07-09 09:03 PM
    As you have discovered, when you set your appointment, you have to be sure that you select the right calendar to do so so it will sync. At this time, the only way to change your appts to the calendar you want is to manually go in (that I know of anyway) to each appointment and manually re-enter the appt using the right calendar.

Then, from here on out when creating new appointments to be sure you always use the right calendar that you want (that would be your Outlook one in this case as you mentioned) you go to ...

Options > Advanced Options > Default Services

... and set that calendar there. This way, all your appointments will be defaulted to the calendar that you want to use. Hope this helps.
    09-08-09 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD