Occasionally, when I attempt to answer an incoming call or dialing out, I cannot hear the ringing or the voice from the other party, although the call is connected (according to screen and other party). Is this a phone/software issue or am I inadvertantly hitting a button. Also...when i pull the battery and restart...everything is back to normal.
    10-14-08 09:47 PM
    Known issue to be resolve with the relase of 4.5. No release date for this is yet.
    10-14-08 09:49 PM
    This is an issue with a bug in the OS ....i believe it does this when you receive an MMS with sound. A quick fix is to open the voice dial program. This should get the sound working again and is much quicker than a battery pull. I upgraded to OS 4.5 and have not had this problem since....
    10-14-08 09:49 PM
    I'm having the same problem...where do you get the 4.5OS, I looked all over blackberry.com didn't see it. Thanks.
    10-20-08 08:06 PM
    The 4.5 has not been officially released by VZW yet but others have gone ahead and done it anyways. I have not.
    10-20-08 08:09 PM
    I'm having the same problem...where do you get the 4.5OS, I looked all over blackberry.com didn't see it. Thanks.
    There is a sticky at the top of this forum that has a link for it. Like teal said, "4.5 has not been officially released by VZW yet but others have gone ahead and done it anyways." I'm using OS 4.5.0.77.
    10-20-08 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD