Hi all

When I message one specific contact from my list the message status remains as delivered (D) forever even though she is reading my message. Then, when she writes me back I never get it.
    We have tried taking the battery out and deleting each other from the list, now we can't add us again

Any suggestions?
    10-26-08 03:19 PM
    You could each try resending your service books.
    10-26-08 03:22 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

There have been several users commenting on Messenger issues, much like yours. The common denominator appears to be international contacts, particularly UK users.

The source of the problem may be related to the upgrades BlackBerry is doing to their network. We have our fingers crossed, hoping they will resolve it soon.
    10-26-08 03:25 PM
    Hey Israelfe, I noticed that your carrier is Movistar and so is mine. I have been experiencing a similar problemm as yours with BBM for almost ten days now. Please follow our discussion in General BlackBerry Discussion > BlackBerry Discussion and choose the thread Help with BB Messenger International
    10-26-08 07:28 PM
    I'm getting exactly the same problem. Isaraelfe. My friend in UK (who's on Vodafone) can read my message but his is not coming through to me. (It worked just fine until like a week to two weeks ago..)

ToastPerfect, thanks for the note. I'll be watching the thread as well..
    Last edited by jbmania; 10-28-08 at 09:40 PM. Reason: addition
    10-28-08 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD