I decided to upgrade my blackberry 8320 today and after finishing the update I found a couple problems.
    1. It's a little slower than before when doing certain things.
    2. Major problem - My trackball light is turning on and off?

Anyone know how I can fix this? Maybe it runs slow with the added apps or something, but as far as the trackball goes....I don't believe it's suppose to be doing that. I need this fixed!

Would it be better to downgrade it back to the original OS?

Forgot to mention it's version 4.5.0.81. I got it from the t-mobile website.

Edit: I'm going to try to update it to .124 and see if it fixes it.
    Last edited by BlackPhoenix; 05-04-09 at 10:16 AM.
    05-04-09 09:39 AM
    Ok....so I tried to download the new OS and it stopped by itself and now I can't download it. Can anyone help?
    05-04-09 10:42 AM
    What do you mean it stopped? Are you talking about it stopped downloading to your pc or to your device?
    05-04-09 10:44 AM
    What do you mean it stopped? Are you talking about it stopped downloading to your pc or to your device?
    To my pc....I think I lost my internet connection and after I did retry to download it wouldn't download again.

Edit:
    By saying my trackball is turning on and off, it turns on randomly, but most of the time it is off. Also the download is working again....maybe the site was down or my internet connection was having problems.
    Last edited by BlackPhoenix; 05-04-09 at 10:51 AM.
    05-04-09 10:46 AM
    The trackball does that depending on your lighting situation. The brighter the light then it goes out. Like me right now inside with my lights on it comes on. If you shine a flashlight on the led in the upper right corner it goes out.
    As far as the download. Did it create a folder or icon on your pc?
    05-04-09 10:53 AM
    The trackball does that depending on your lighting situation. The brighter the light then it goes out. Like me right now inside with my lights on it comes on. If you shine a flashlight on the led in the upper right corner it goes out.
    As far as the download. Did it create a folder or icon on your pc?
    Oh, ok. I tried to redownload the OS and it worked this time. I think I has having internet problems earlier because it kept saying I couldn't load the page. I'll post an update when I finish installing the new OS.
    05-04-09 11:00 AM
    Keep us posted. Hope it works out for you.
    05-04-09 11:01 AM
    after I upgrade to .124 from .81 my phone was slower but after a couple hours it was normal, it get back right. the thing I'm happy bout is the mor mem
    05-04-09 11:53 AM
    Ok, I finally finished upgrading to .124. It seems to run a little faster then before. Thanks for clearing up the trackball issue rlp32. Everything seems to be running smoothly.
    05-04-09 12:03 PM
    Not a problem. Glad to hear your up and going once again.
    05-04-09 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD