My friend has a 8310 that was originally thru suncom now its t-mobile I recently put this os on there...I know it says its for at&t. So when I downloaded it to his computer I deleted the vendor file at the end like the instructions said. Everything seemed to be working fine after I uploaded it to his phone and restored the info that was backed up. Well come to find out he downloaded slacker I heart radio and pandora and none of the applications he has downloaded since this new os will work...it downloads fine but then it gives some error why they won't open...anyone knw what I can do to fix this problem? Should I have found a different os for his phone? Or should this one have worked? Thanks
    03-26-09 05:06 PM
    I might be wrong here but I dont think that Iheart radio and pandora work on TMo service. Also he might want to set his APN to wap.voicestream.com no user name or password.
    03-26-09 05:12 PM
    I think you have to set up the phone for the right data settings. I'm not too entirely sure, you said it was previously for SunCom? and now your using it with T-Mobile?
    03-26-09 05:13 PM
    Wut is this apn setting u talkn bout? And from wut I understand that t-mobile bought out suncom...another friend has the same phone with suncom and hers and his both say suncom but its thru t-mobile service now...so why wouldn't I heart radio and pandora work on tmobile...I thought it was an ap that would work on all phones since it just uses internet or wifi signal
    03-26-09 06:12 PM
    rlp32 has it right about the settings. I saw a blog post that pandora is set up for TMO now, and I know Slacker does. You may also have to disable the fire wall.
    03-26-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD