sorry i posted this twice i didnt see the other one posted

I need to know how to delete all of the preloaded media on the phone I know its probly in the faq somewhere but I'm impatient and at work so I don't have time to lokk around... Thanks in advance for your help

Jeff

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by flairbrtndr3; 03-28-08 at 03:26 AM. Reason: posted twice
    03-27-08 09:20 PM
    The thread below has steps on how to do that and a few other things.

Optimize your BB's Memory
    03-27-08 09:33 PM
    thanks for the info sunkast that just seems like way to much work to delete simple stuff
    03-28-08 03:27 AM
    Its not too much work, a little bit of reading though. I just deleted some hidden themes and the preloaded background images and its just a matter of moving some files and updating the software. I ended up freeing about 3mb in the process.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 04:34 AM
    The whole process takes about 5 minutes.
    03-28-08 09:26 AM
    thanks for the info sunkast that just seems like way to much work to delete simple stuff

It took me 10-15 mins and its well worth it to free up a lot of memory. Otherwise you will be back wondering why your call logs and everything else is disappearing.
    03-28-08 11:40 AM
    The benefits out weight however long it takes you to complete the process. Your device will have more memory and you will be better off because of that. You have less of a chance of the memory being completely allocated to the point where the device starts dumping your messages.
    03-28-08 02:17 PM
    ok so i started to do this whole process and its probly me being an ***** but when it starts getting into taking themes out and stuff i got really confused and couldnt help but think i was doing it wrong the whole time even though the instructions are well written
    03-31-08 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD