Hi everyone,

I made this thread to share a new theme for those with an 8330 with OS 4.5 or 5.0. In this theme I tried to bring as much of the OS 6 feel to the theme as I could. There are very few things that I could not theme. I made a theme for OS 4.5 but the 5.0 one is much better. The icons are much clearer and everything looks a lot better. Tell me what you guys think.

Enjoy!

Links:

Last edited by houlejeffery; 08-12-11 at 05:40 PM. Reason: link update
    08-11-11 09:31 PM
    Please feel free to also check out my theme site!

https://sites.google.com/site/blackberrythemesjh/home

There is not much on there since I just made it today, but I'm making more theme and I'll be posting them on there. All Free!
    Thanks for checking out my themes!

houlejeffery
    08-12-11 02:31 AM
    good stuff, but it doesn't seem to be downloading properly. re-up links, mebbe?
    08-13-11 04:40 AM
    good stuff, but it doesn't seem to be downloading properly. re-up links, mebbe?
    Thanks for taking an interest in my theme. Um, the links should work. I'll try and fix them tomorrow If I can. Try the links from my web site. The url is in the 2nd post. Again thanks for checking out my theme.

Houlejeffery

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-11 04:50 AM
    I downloaded the one for 4.5 devices OTA and it installed successfully, but when I go to my theme manager, it's not there. Is there some other step I am missing to activate it?

(I'm using a Sprint 8330m running 4.5.0.186)
    08-14-11 03:34 AM
    I downloaded the one for 4.5 devices OTA and it installed successfully, but when I go to my theme manager, it's not there. Is there some other step I am missing to activate it?

(I'm using a Sprint 8330m running 4.5.0.186)
    Thats wierd. I dont know why it wouldnt show up in your theme manager. In theme studio I set the theme to be compatible with os4.5. My blackberry runs os 5 so I was not able to test the 4.5 version of the theme on a blackberry running 4.5. I did load it on my blackberry and I was able to install the theme. Sorry that it didn't work.. Maybe try re downloading it. I can send you the theme some how if it does not work for you after re downloading it.
    08-15-11 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD