So I just got rid of my data plan on my BB because to be honest I didn't use it as much as I thought I would have. Is there anything that I should delete or do so that I don't get hit with a huge bill next month for using data without a data plan?

Thanks
    07-21-08 05:31 AM
    Anything you would be tempted to use that would push up your dsts bill is what I would guess.
    07-21-08 05:34 AM
    but i had my email linked to my BB and now if i get a email will it automatically be sent to my phone and charge me?
    07-21-08 05:37 AM
    So I just got rid of my data plan on my BB because to be honest I didn't use it as much as I thought I would have. Is there anything that I should delete or do so that I don't get hit with a huge bill next month for using data without a data plan?

Thanks
    I think you should really call back and have it put back on. TRUST ME!! I'd rather pay $30.00 per month for unlimited data instead of between 3 to $500.00 dollars in one month. If you're going to do this, I hope you have a nice HIGH PAYING JOB!! The thing is, there is not really a lot of things you can cut off that will not use data. Even though you don't surf the net doesn't mean that you won't have a data charge. My best advice, call back and have it added back to your plan and really start using everything that your Berry is capable of doing including surfing the web.
    07-21-08 05:50 AM
    well i have WiFi hooked up to it at home its just i have internet at work and dont really use it on the BB. I already went on tmo and deleted my email accounts and got rid of all of the data using apps that i thought of...

I'm just tryin to save some $$$ and I use the internet on the phone MAYBE once a day.
    07-21-08 06:01 AM
    If you want to make sure you don't get hit with data charges, go to Options>Mobile Network>Data Services>Off and worry no more.
    07-21-08 06:02 AM
    If you want to make sure you don't get hit with data charges, go to Options>Mobile Network>Data Services>Off and worry no more.
    Good advice Kronk!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 06:04 AM
    Thanks Kronk,

Guess that means "I've been Kronk'd" haha
    07-21-08 06:05 AM
    Thanks Kronk,

Guess that means "I've been Kronk'd" haha
    Everyone should be at least once.
    07-21-08 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD