Greetings Crackberry users!

I am a tmobile customer and have been for some time. I do not want to change.
    I currently use the Dash and absolutely hate it. It takes eons to start up and the windows os is sooo slow. My wife, also a tmobile customer, bought an unlocked iphone and loves it. the os on the iphone is so fast, i can attest to that. i was planning on getting the new iphone 3g but tmobile doesnt support 3g in my area (LA) nor the iphone.

In a perfect world i would love email, web browsing (fast speeds) and mms capability. Also i do like the wifi ability for calls and also skype.

is the curve fast? the os? is the browser nice? battery life? will there be a new version coming out soon? i can get the curve for $140 with a 2 yr extension.

thanks in advance. love this site!
    06-30-08 11:47 PM
    yes, theres an upcoming version that everything you listed and more..It's called the Blackberry Bold....
    06-30-08 11:53 PM
    will is be available on tmobile?
    06-30-08 11:55 PM
    Not soon but you could get it unlocked like your wife's iphone. However, I heard that at&t and Tmobile have diff 3G frequencies so it might be of no use when it comes to 3G. Cant say for sure though, you gotta research this further. Word's out that the "Javelin" is coming to Tmobile which is much like the Bold w/o 3G.
    07-01-08 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD