Hi I am new to the curve(this is my 4th day) and I am trying to get used to everything (very different from my razr lol!) So I went to the WAPforums site for crackberry(which, by the way are there other wap site addresses, if so, how does one find them?) and I saw something I wanted to comment on. I scrolled to the bottom and all I see is quick reply. Where is the post reply button. Also when I typed my message, hit quick reply, nothing happened. I saw the page loading but it went back to the same page and I did not see my post. Please help... someone, anyone!
    05-29-08 03:05 PM
    I dont know of any other wap sites. But You did reply and you will see it on the pc not on the phone. Quick reply is what you use unless you wanna quote and the wap doesnt have that feature I dont think. Hope this helps! Congrats on your new device.
    05-29-08 03:27 PM
    Hi I am new to the curve(this is my 4th day) and I am trying to get used to everything (very different from my razr lol!) So I went to the WAPforums site for crackberry(which, by the way are there other wap site addresses, if so, how does one find them?) and I saw something I wanted to comment on. I scrolled to the bottom and all I see is quick reply. Where is the post reply button. Also when I typed my message, hit quick reply, nothing happened. I saw the page loading but it went back to the same page and I did not see my post. Please help... someone, anyone!
    By the way you posted on the FLASHLIGHT thread. Its there.
    05-29-08 03:29 PM
    Also if you wanna see your post after you quick reply you need to refresh the page. Then your post will show on your handset.
    05-29-08 03:33 PM
    I just found out that after your hit reply and the words are in the box, take your cursor out of the box and hit R for refresh. Then you will see your post
    05-29-08 03:33 PM
    Try Mobile sites optimized for pocket devices: smartphone, pda, palm, mda, palmtop, handheld, pocket pc, blackberry.

Just go to a website and check to see if the have a link for "Mobile View" or something similar. Many larger sites do, like Google, Bank of America, USAA, Fark, and others. What are you looking for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-08 04:05 PM
    I just want to know what's out there... You know just to get the most out of the browsing experience on BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-08 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD