Hello fellow crackberrians!
    I have two issues with my phone right now.
    1. My trackball isnt functioning well, i can move it around easily but when I scroll up it doesnt seem to work. And its only when I scroll up. I heard I should clean it, anyone here want to send me the torx screw driver thingy?
    2.My phone is lagging BIG TIME! i dont even know why, but this past 4 days its just been **** using my phone.

Verizon 8330

What is the most latest OS? any 4.6 for us? I know i have the telus 4.5.0.138
    05-19-09 05:23 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?

.138 is the latest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 05:27 PM
    You won't need a torx to change or clean your trackball, just a thin pointed tool or a fingernail to pry up the retaining ring, invert the BB, and a shake should drop it into your hand.

When reinstalling, the tab on the back points to the bottom of your BB. The three tabs on the retaining ring L R Bottom. Be careful not to break the tabs.

05-19-09 05:31 PM
    For speeding things up, try clearing event logs, hold Alt and type 'lglg'. Clean out unnecessary messages and call logs. Load a web page and click Menu>Options, open Browser Configuration. Unclick Javascript and the 2 bottom options, escape and save. This will spped up your Browser. Go down next to Cache Operations, open it and clear out your Cache Memory, escape, and that is cleaned out.

Are you using the main web site to browse CrackBerry on your BB. Go to m.crackberry.com and download the CB launcher for mobile friendly CB surfing, you can even change the color of it to go with your desktop.

I hope these help you out, if you need further assistance, don't hesitate to ask for help.

05-19-09 05:55 PM
    new problem, i cant seem to send anything besides SMS... my MMS doesnt work, my Internet browser doesnt work, My aim doesnt work, sending emails doesnt work either... what should I do?
    05-29-09 02:32 AM
    Reregister your Host Routing Table. Options, Advanced, Host Routing Table, Enter, Menu, Register Now.

05-29-09 03:08 AM
    There is a video on Youtube thatis pretty easy to follow; youtube.com/watch?v=kBepTImMphM YouTube - HOW TO FIX REPAIR BLACKBERRY TRACKBALL JOYSTICK FOR PEARL 8100 8110 8120 8130
    05-29-09 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD