Does anyone know if the curve can be used to upload data to the Polar heart rate monitors personal trainer website.

On my pc i open the uplink tool and then ask it to listen and click send on my watch. Using the microphone attached to my pc or the built in one on my laptop i can then send this data to the website and voila my training sessions are on my personal training website.

hope i'm not talking gobbledygook to you guys
    03-28-08 06:05 AM
    Seems I was / am

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 06:46 PM
    Actually I know the website your speaking of...however I have to manually type in my stats when I visit cause my microphone sucks. Lol. Give it a try, although if you research it on Polar's website, they may have an alternative method that will work with your Curve.

You've just reminded me I need to go upload for last week. Lol.
    03-28-08 07:27 PM
    Traveling to Australia and need a personal trainer?

Mobile licensed trainers dispatched to your location Our trainers can come to you any hour of the day, anywhere to allow you get into shape!

Personalized 1 on 1 instruction

personaltrainersydney org/]Sydney Personal Trainers
    02-01-10 10:17 PM
    This might not be timely, but I found this on the polar site:

"Join Date: Mar 2009

Training Diary - Google Calendar Sync
    Thanks Polar for finally adding an export feature to the Training Diary.

I've developed a sync tool to bring Target and Results Diary data into Google Calendar. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time.

It is in private testing for a few more days but should be freely available next week.

Available free from digitalskydive.com. Hit the Development link. (Windows only, sorry).

Next stop - sync for Facebook

Gerard."

I hope it helps.
    05-17-10 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD