Does anyone know if the Curve titanium is compatible with Meboy? I downloaded it but I don't know how to transfer it onto my Blackberry. Help?
    02-03-09 05:53 PM
    I tried for the longest to get the meboy emulator figured out on my curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 05:56 PM
    How? I get the .jar file on my blackberry in the media file (usually pictures) and it attempts to download it but everytime it says download failed

i want poke'mon crystal more than anything.

Help please!!!
    02-24-09 08:16 PM
    How? I get the .jar file on my blackberry in the media file (usually pictures) and it attempts to download it but everytime it says download failed

i want poke'mon crystal more than anything.

Help please!!!
    First of all CaptainYuzuki18 you will need to Convert the .jar file into a .cod file and listen up here is the deal i have 2 links for you.

1: a link with the download for Pokemon Yellow already a .cod and .alx file
    2: a link with the download for Pokemon Crystal already a .cod and .alx file i think :P

But i cant put the links up becuz i need 10 posts for that and i just made this account so reply me with ur email and ill send them to you

BTW, i dont know how to get the game on ur blackberry i only know where to download it ill find out how to get it on ur
    blackberry as soon as i know it ill put the tutorial up
    Later,
    05-10-10 04:51 PM
    First of all CaptainYuzuki18 you will need to Convert the .jar file into a .cod file and listen up here is the deal i have 2 links for you.

2: a link with the download for Pokemon Crystal already a .cod and .alx file i think :P

But i cant put the links up becuz i need 10 posts for that and i just made this account so reply me with ur email and ill send them to you

BTW, i dont know how to get the game on ur blackberry i only know where to download it ill find out how to get it on ur
    Later,
    Lol, this thread was over a year old
    And meboy games are super laggy, for me at least.

05-10-10 10:20 PM

Later,
    if you still have the games can u please send a crystal one to me
    04-12-11 08:27 PM
    I too would be absolutely thrilled to have pokemon on my bold 9900 tell me its possible!!

andyskerlan likes this.
    08-10-11 09:18 PM
    I'm also just nerdy enough to be excited to know if this ever worked out
    08-12-11 09:22 PM
    Here, try my thread. I know it works on the Bold 9900, and hopefully the curve too, just depending on OS 6 up.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...h-java-648836/
    09-12-11 04:36 AM

Later,
    can you please give a link for crystal, i got yellow by being it sent to me via bbm, but if you have any other games like zelda i'd truely appreciate that!!!
    andyskerlan likes this.
    10-01-11 07:59 PM
    can you please give a link for crystal, i got yellow by being it sent to me via bbm, but if you have any other games like zelda i'd truely appreciate that!!!
    heyy how did u get yellow sent via bbm?
    11-22-11 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD