okay so i wanted to try pocket informant because of the color coding and icons..my husbands schedule flip flops its hard for me to schedule any appointments and i have a son so with the free trial i loved it! my only question is does it automatically install the real version after the trail is up? or do i actually have to download it? i hate to download and pay for it twice! also on my trail version there are no icons? do i have to do something else to get them? one last question how do i update the software? ummm if someone could please give me some advice id appreciate it! Thanks!!
    03-06-09 09:11 AM
    I've resisted installing PI on my BB just wanting to avoid the memory hit, but I loved it on my iPAQ. If they're still doing things the same way then the trial- and full-version downloads are the same file, just enter your registration code and you're good to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 10:52 AM
    if you had the trial version, then bought the full version you should get a download for it, then type in the key code they give you and it should work fine. As for the icons there is an icon pack you need to download also that comes with it, but it is a seperate download.
    03-06-09 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD