Hello everybody.

help! I downloaded and installed a theme but now my applications button on the first page is no longer there. Any ideas as to what to do to retrieve it so I can get to the rest of my apps? plz help
    12-20-08 09:22 PM
    I'm confused, you can't just hit the blackberry button from the main screen?
    12-20-08 09:23 PM
    well, yeah I can but it brings me to default page with no applications button...grrrrrrr
    thanks for the reply
    12-20-08 09:29 PM
    ohhh. I can now push the bb button and all my aps come up. (I did a soft reboot, that might have helped)
    thanks!!!!

WHY EVERYTIME YOU INSTALL A NEW THEME sorry not yelling, why do the icons change positiion? is there a way to prevent that from happening?
    12-20-08 09:32 PM
    It was my understanding that the applications icon the the generic screen and the bb button from the main screen were the same thing... I'd try uninstalling the theme via BB manager or a backup - reset...
    12-20-08 09:32 PM
    The theme defines icon positions, at least on home screen. Depending on the theme, you can sometimes changes the ones displayed on the home screen, by moving them to the top of the application list....
    12-20-08 09:34 PM
    Thanks kris! It freaked me out man! The thing of it is that that takes a lot of work identifying the new buttons and bringing them up to the desktop position...oh well, call me lazy...lol
    12-20-08 09:36 PM
    The apps button is lost, but I can get to the appls now with the bb button anyway... Where did the button go? I wonder
    12-20-08 10:03 PM
    I have seen a theme or two where the creator will list some known bugs like no application Icon.
    12-21-08 01:25 AM
    No application button is not a flaw in the theme - it is a choice. I personally prefer a theme without an application button because there exists such a button on the keypad. The application icon on the homescreen is redundant.
    12-21-08 01:30 AM
    No application button is not a flaw in the theme - it is a choice. I personally prefer a theme without an application button because there exists such a button on the keypad. The application icon on the homescreen is redundant.
    But I still want it back! whaaaa ...Any ideas or suggestions as to how to get it back?
    12-21-08 08:05 PM
    If you want an app icon, you will need to find a theme with it on there.
    12-21-08 08:09 PM
    Dang! thanks but I would not even know how to begin, I mean there are so many apps out there...
    thanks for the tip tho
    12-21-08 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD