I've been reading older threads on this topic, but I'm even more confused than I was before. So...

I have a BB Curve 8330.
    Had it for almost 2 years, but have never done any kind of software update.
    I use Google calendar and have it set to sync with my BB.

Up until a week ago, I had just one calendar set up on Google. It sync'ed flawlessly with my BB. But then I went in and set up several other calendars for the purpose of having appointments color-coded on my web version of Google. Now I realize that only my original calendar is sync'ing/showing up on my BB. I went into the options on Google to add the other calendars to my sync setup, but only my original calendar shows up as an option on the list. So this is where I'm stuck. Can anyone help? I'm wondering -
    a) if I need to have the latest software update to make this work, and
    b) if my nearly 2-year old BB is even capable of pulling from mulitple Google calendars.

I've missed a couple of appointments because of this, so any guidance would be appreciated! If need be, I'll just go back to one single calendar. Thanks!

Debbie
    04-16-10 09:08 PM
    Where it says "Sync these calendars", click on the one listed. It should pop up a list of all your calendars.
    If it doesn't, try going to m.google.com/sync from your Blackberry and download the newest version.
    Last edited by sickboy719; 04-16-10 at 09:21 PM.
    04-16-10 09:17 PM
    Trying - still only getting the primary calendar. This a setting that I'm changing on my BB inside the "Google Sync" options, correct? Not in Google itself, right?

Any suggestions?
    04-16-10 09:27 PM
    OK - I just figured it out. I signed out, signed back in again, did a sync, went to options and FINALLY saw all my calendars. Selected all of them, sync'ed again and I'm good to go!! Thanks for the input!
    04-16-10 10:15 PM
    Sign in and out works, but from what I remember there was an update or update lists button in there somewhere that will do it also. I would look for you but I don't have it installed anymore since I setup a BES, sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD