okay, I have had my bb curve 8330 since Easter of this year, and have enjoyed every single second of it, untill now. I'm completely baffled.

So you know where at the top of the screen on the right hand side where there is "1XEV" in all caps? Well now mine is not & I'm unable to check my email, send or recieve MSMs, or use my browser.

I'm just curious as to if anyone has any insight before I have to call they lovely customer service reps @ dear old Sprint....

thank you in advance =)
    06-28-09 07:38 PM
    It looks like you may need to pull your battery first and then if that don't work you'll need to resetthe data connection. If you go to your mobile connection manager then go under mobile network options at the bottom u should see an option for 'start provisioning' - select that and it should reset the data. If that doesn't work then u need to call tech support and have them reset it for you and maybe do more troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else PIN me 308EA8A4.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 07:45 PM
    mine does this sometimes. Have you tried a battery pull to reset it yet. I've also had to resort to resending the "host routing table"
    06-28-09 07:45 PM
    Try a battery pull.

Also go to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table press menu and select Register Now.

And update your PRL. On VZW it's dial *228 send then option 2 I'm not sure how it's done on Sprint.

06-28-09 07:47 PM
    What OS are you on, this was a problem on .138 and .160 for some Verizon users.

06-28-09 07:49 PM
    I usually call directly to Blackberry Tech Support: 877-654-9111, if I have to call Sprint.
    Have you made any changes to any phones on your account. I made one chane to one kid's phone and for some reason my BES fell off of my line. Took me 1/2 day to figure it out.

06-28-09 07:55 PM
    *22 for sprint to update your PRL

06-28-09 08:13 PM
    So I'm not sure why I didn't just do the battery pull 1st, maybe just simply because I had a hard case on that is very, and I do mean very, hard to get off, but its seemed to fixed it. For now at least.

Thank you once again!!
    06-29-09 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD