For some reason I have been trying to power on my phone since yester and its to no avail. I did a Batt pull as well as took it to the sprint store. They told me they dont know whats wrong and ordered me a new one (thanks SPP) but I didnt backup my contacts of calender. So does that mean I am up the creek. It wont power on at all??????
    07-13-09 01:06 AM
    Is there anything I can do to harvest my contacts or calender?????
    07-13-09 01:11 AM
    Did you drop the BB by any chance? If you did, it may take another drop to jar it back to operating condition.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 01:34 AM
    Did you drop the BB by any chance? If you did, it may take another drop to jar it back to operating condition.

No I dont believe I did. The last thing I did was download that supersonic ringtone. You know the one where only kids and younger adults can hear it. Its the sound you hear when a TV is turned on....Could that be the culprit
    07-13-09 01:45 AM
    Not unless it was somehow a virus. As funny as this sounds, try plugging your BB into your charger and see if it registers. Sometimes, that has worked for mine. If that doesnt work, remove your battery and SIM card and wait for couple minutes then re-install. Hope this helps...
    07-13-09 02:40 AM

This actually may work. It happened to me a while back when I had a pearl. I dropped it and it just wouldn't turn on. Went to TMo and told them that I didn't know what happened to it. They asked if I had dropped it I said no, I lied because I thought I would have to buy a new device since I didnt have insurance at the time. The guy at the store just drops it on his desk and you guessed it, it worked.

I dont know if this would be a solution to your problem but thats what happened to my pearl.
    07-13-09 07:44 AM
    Anyone else have any insight??/
    07-13-09 06:07 PM
    Not unless it was somehow a virus. As funny as this sounds, try plugging your BB into your charger and see if it registers. Sometimes, that has worked for mine. If that doesnt work, remove your battery and SIM card and wait for couple minutes then re-install. Hope this helps...
    8330s do not have a sim card. However, you may try removing the media card, if one is installed. I have heard of a bad card causing a similar problem some months back.

07-13-09 06:17 PM
    It appears to be dead WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    07-14-09 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD