I some how deleted one of the original icons from the home screen and changed it to a folder.

Was wondering if someone knew how to change it back to the original factory loaded icons

Any help in this manner would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help in this matter.
    03-16-08 12:31 AM
    You can always to do the wipe out option... that will reset it back to the original status str8 out the box!!! Options> Security Options>General Settings> Menu> Wipe Handheld.
    03-16-08 12:53 AM
    Not exactly sure what it is you mean or did. But try Menu > Show All.
    03-16-08 12:55 AM
    Thanks Cynnamann and Sunkast. I went to open one of the icons on the home screen and hit the menu key and i scrolled to edit folder and I was taken to a screen that allowed me to change folders and instead of cancelling and getting out of the window. I said ok and changed the icon to a folder and I hate the way it looks.

Cynnamann when I perform what you suggested a wipe. Will I lose everything that I installed on the BB pics, numbers, etc.
    03-16-08 01:06 AM
    Thanks Cynnamann and Sunkast. I went to open one of the icons on the home screen and hit the menu key and i scrolled to edit folder and I was taken to a screen that allowed me to change folders and instead of cancelling and getting out of the window. I said ok and changed the icon to a folder and I hate the way it looks.

Cynnamann when I perform what you suggested a wipe. Will I lose everything that I installed on the BB pics, numbers, etc.
    yep. it will be like when you first got it. except for the pics and music stored in your memory card
    03-16-08 01:08 AM
    I did a wipe yesterday and kept my numbers because they were stored on my sim card. Also, if you have third party software it gives you the option of not deleting it. So I was able to keep my games and jivetalk. So if you do have 3rd party stuff you wanna keep, don't x the box that says to delete it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-08 01:55 AM
    Great! Thanks everyone for the help. I really appreciate all of your input in helping me to resolve this issue.
    03-16-08 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD