I have the blackberry 8300 Curve. These are the problems I have been having and the manual was of no help.

When setting an alarm, I go through the instructions that I found on here, and still, wether I have the alarm in normal or loud profile, I dont get the alarm to go off, it will show on the device, but not sound off...any reason why? Now, the phone has fallen twice, once w a case, once without, but dont think this is the reason.

Also, for no reason, I will have awesome reception, and be in a place with awesome wifi, and the phone will freeze, and when I use the trackball, it will get stuck on certain icons, not physically stuck, trackball works great. When this happens, I also get an eggtimer...and during this, I am not able to do anything on my phone....please help!!!
    09-08-09 08:46 AM
    Might Be A OS Problem or maybe the drop stuck things up a bit.
    09-08-09 08:50 AM
    Check in your alarm/clock settings if alert type is set to Tone or mute...

Your phone is freezing most likely because is running low on app memory, maybe you're not closing programs the right way, to this inside a program hit BB menu scroll down and press close, that's the proper way to close an app or folder
    09-08-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD