I set up my blackberry email address through TMobile and it works fine. Then I set up my Comcast email address and I got the "Congratulations on setting up your new email..." so I know it was set up ok.
    Here's the problem...I only receive a small fraction of the comcast emails now. Actually I haven't been getting any today, whereas yesterday I got about 65-75% of the comcast emails sent to my BB.
    I resent my service books but still not getting comcast emails. What do I do next?

I've spent hours and hours on this today trying to figure it out, and I'm ready to blow this BB up!!

Please help a BB newbie.
    05-11-08 12:23 AM
    Have you tried re-sending your Service Books? You will probably have to log-in to your T-mobile account to do this.
    05-11-08 12:29 AM
    Yeah I did, and I got the "congratulations..." email sent to my BB. But have yet to receive any other comcast emails...
    05-11-08 12:30 AM
    Is your outlook on your pc polling and pulling the messages before your BlackBerry is? If so make sure in outlook and in the BIS setup that leave messages on server is checked so messages will still arrive in both places.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD