Ok... So I just got my Curve and I LOVE it! The only issue i'm having with it is that every single time I send an email... from my computer or the Curve, it comes back to me as a new message. This is driving me crazy because I send out so many emails! I use Gmail, not the BlackBerry email, not sure if that makes a difference. I tried to trouble shoot and I tried to change a bunch of email settings for sent mail... but nothing is working! PLEASE HELP!

Thanks so much!
    11-16-08 11:13 PM
    11-16-08 11:17 PM
    someone will come on here and help you more, I got on my phone to walk you through it but I dont even remember what it was I did now to get that to stop, Im so sorry, I will keep looking
    11-16-08 11:22 PM
    LOL I just tried to follow those steps and there was nothing that said that... just "hide sent messages" which i have tried already. Thanks anyway!

someone will come on here and help you more, I got on my phone to walk you through it but I dont even remember what it was I did now to get that to stop, Im so sorry, I will keep looking
    11-16-08 11:25 PM
    I just read that it does matter if you use gmail, I guess I shouldnt try to help when i dont know myself, lol, im sorry, I just didnt want you to think nobody was going to answer you
    11-16-08 11:28 PM
    Ok... I called Verizon this morning and they said that since I had set up other email accounts before setting up a BB account, the BB site assigned me a user name (cell phone number) and password (pin number) so they had to go in and re-set everything. I set up the filters and it's working great now! Thanks everyone!!!!!
    11-17-08 10:39 AM
    Glad its working. Welcome to CB.
    11-17-08 11:00 AM
    Glad to hear you got that fixed...Mine hasn't given me any problems like that, but I'd prob. feel like throwing up against a wall if it did. Welcome to CB.
    11-17-08 01:04 PM
    Ok... I called Verizon this morning and they said that since I had set up other email accounts before setting up a BB account, the BB site assigned me a user name, and password
    This would be good to know before getting the BB. Maybe its something they tell you, or do for you in the store but leave up to you if you order online.
    The BB account wasn't the first step I took either, and managed to back track and fix it.

Just my "2" cents.
    11-17-08 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD