hey guys i'vd had my curve 8320 for about a week and a half now and i can't do anything with the desktop manager. I have songs on my phone from an old mem card but when i plug in the phone the desktop manager says there's no music, and so i bought a 4 gig card, brand new, nothing on it, and when i try to put music on it it says no room. please, anybody help me?
    08-28-08 03:50 PM
    Here are some things that may help. Did you turn on mass storage? that will allow the PC to see the BB as a "HD"
    08-28-08 03:52 PM
    yes i think so, every time i plugged it in it asked me to, and i always said yes, and then i think i clicked don't ask again....
    08-28-08 03:55 PM
    yes i think so, every time i plugged it in it asked me to, and i always said yes, and then i think i clicked don't ask again....
    Try formatting the SDcard from your BB itself. It's in the Options, Media Card section. Just click the menu button and it'll give you the option to format the card. You should then see it if you also have Mass Storage turned on.
    08-28-08 03:58 PM
    ok i did that and it says mass storage on, and auto enable mass storage when connected is yes....what do ya think?
    08-28-08 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD