Grr I wish I could log on right now lol.

Well, at least that rep didnt mention anything about BES for ya lol
    12-15-08 12:35 PM
    Im on hold with TMobile
    12-15-08 12:36 PM
    Im on hold with TMobile
    That's so nice of you!
    12-15-08 12:37 PM
    Rachey to the rescue...
    12-15-08 12:38 PM
    Ok, the dude I just spoke to said, basically yes, they have increased to 24.99, if (me) were already on the 1999 plan, then it is locked in.

I asked, ok so what does the 24.99 plan include, he said everything, i asked about email, he said, no inclues web AND email too.

The of course your unlimited text is still the same price @ 14.99, so in short I said, Ok so you just increased the price for the unlim. plan, he said yes.

So, yes, the 24.99 includes everything, you just got someone who wanted to give you a hard time.

Or my rep was incorrect LOL

One or the other.
    12-15-08 12:40 PM
    RIM is in the process of contacting T-Mo directly. I must say, those guys over at RIM are so professional and pleasant to deal with! I'm so impressed that I don't think I am interested in non-BB devices now. (I'm all about brand-loyalty if they have done right by me.)
    12-15-08 12:43 PM
    Im surprised at TMO, in my experiance, any time Ive had to contact them, they helped me out and got me where i needed to be, never an issue etc, maybe they are tired on a Monday? LOL

I hope you get it sorted out, I have to run back out, Ill check the thread later.
    12-15-08 12:45 PM
    Thanks for calling T-Mo, rachel!

So now they've added some $19.99 plan to my account which has unlimited GPRS web-browsing and BB email. I have no idea what this is. I said that I normally have EDGE signal on my BB, and the rep said that's fine and that it should not affect my call signals. After all is said and done, I'm confused as ever.
    12-15-08 12:51 PM
    Glad ya got the 19.99 one, does y0our email work now? LOL
    12-15-08 01:43 PM
    This is what I was trying to get too earlier

BlackBerry Unlimited Add-on Add access to BlackBerry's powerful data functionality to a voice rate plan. The BlackBerry Unlimited Add-on includes unlimited BlackBerry Web Client e-mail and Web browsing. - 19.99
    12-15-08 01:45 PM
    Hmm after looking, I think you may have Unlimited Internationalo add on, this is the description for that

BlackBerry Unlimited International E-mail Make the world a little smaller. Send and receive unlimited e-mail while you travel for one low monthly fee. You must be using a carrier that provides GPRS Internet service to send or receive e-mail. Voice calls are billed at standard international rates. $19.99
    12-15-08 01:47 PM
    As you noticed, rachel, I'm also afraid that it's the Unlimited International Email Add-on. However, when I log on to "My Account" via t-zones, I see that I now have a feature called "PREF BB BIS Addon" for $19.99. So maybe this is the legacy unlimited add-on that you and your fianc� have on your BBs. However, it looks like I'm still stuck with the BES add-on at the moment — i.e., the PREF BB BIS has not been completely provisioned yet. I will definitely keep you posted. Thanks again for all your help today!
    12-15-08 03:52 PM
    Yeh, im def curious about all this, for your sake though.
    12-15-08 04:21 PM
    Okay! Finally got it squared away [sort of].

So I've confirmed that the "PREF BB BIS Addon" is indeed a manual override for the OLD $19.99 all-inclusive data plan -- this was apparently a courtesy to me, since I was having so much trouble. However, even with that, the T-Mo rep that added it did not provision my account correctly. This morning, after waiting 48+ hours as instructed after the plan was initially added, I was STILL not having access to any email! So I called, and the new rep said even though the plan is correct, something wasn't active on my account. He made it active, I did a battery pull, manually registered the routing table via Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table, and voila! It was all good! Thanks again for ALL your help!
    12-17-08 11:17 PM
    LOL glad it working, this is what we were saying all along, something wasnt provisioned right.
    12-18-08 06:15 AM
    Guess I lucked out and was able to get the less expensive plan!
    12-18-08 11:05 AM
    Thats good, they should have done that too for the troubles they gave you, if it was only provisioned right in the first place LOL
    12-18-08 11:11 AM
    I know, right?! =)
    12-19-08 07:49 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD