Hello. Does anyone know why I would not be able to listen to my music from my earbuds. It was fine the other day, and I guess something happened. Now when I plug my ear buds into the phone to hear my music, the sound just stays coming out of the speakers. And the volume does not go up or down, like it is being controlled somewhere else, like a speaker phone stuck on.
    03-30-09 02:48 PM
    What are you listening to (media player, streaming), and have you tried a battery pull?
    03-30-09 02:49 PM
    If you're listening to music when you're in the media hit Menu - Activate Headset
    At times mine doesn't "auto" do it.

Just a thought.
    03-30-09 02:55 PM
    Thank you for the replies. The battery pull actually fixed it! I have never heard of doing that before. Thanks again!
    03-30-09 03:30 PM
    Thank you for the replies. The battery pull actually fixed it! I have never heard of doing that before. Thanks again!
    It's Chicken Soup for your BB.

To avoid physical battery pulls, check out QuickPull available in the CB store.
    03-30-09 03:38 PM
    This has happened to me on my new 8320. I noticed that if i plug my earbuds in slower, it will actually recognize the earbuds. Seems that if I plug them in too fast, it just doesn't switch over. Not sure if this helps, but it did for me.
    03-30-09 04:20 PM
    That's weird.
    03-30-09 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD