My bb is not registering any buttons pushed on it! I've done three battery pulls and each time the screen will stay lit as long as I move the track ball all around but its not registering ANYTHING I push or try to do on it, and once the screen goes dim it will NOT light back up. Has anyone else had this happen and PLEASE PLEASE how do I fix this issue?? Its going off with texts/emails but I cant check them or make calls!
    04-06-09 12:14 PM
    Call ur carrier. And explain might have to send u another phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 12:27 PM
    This is a warranty issue. Call your carrier (Sprint) and the CS rep will transfer you to warranty. They'll go through troubleshooting with you and if they can't fix the problem over that they will send you a refurb phone.
    04-06-09 02:27 PM
    Ya save yourself the heartache and the struggle and just call your carier !

04-06-09 02:36 PM
    or call the warranty number from rim inside your handbook
    04-06-09 04:16 PM
    Sounds like you got moisture on the keyboard.
    04-06-09 04:51 PM
    Sounds like you got moisture on the keyboard.
    well that could be it because after going to a sprint store yesterday they originally told me it would be $120 and they had to send it out, but i was persistent that they look at it since they hadn't even tried a hard reset yet so he mentioned removing and cleaning the trackball and did that which then it seemed to be working fine...

however today its RIGHT back to not wanting to register any button pushed
    04-07-09 10:32 AM
    Sounds like a hardware issue to me. Sometimes the people in the call centers can help more than the people in the stores (atleast that's been my experience with AT&T).
    04-07-09 11:42 AM
    He was trying to tell you it was $120 for the insurance claim. So that the store could make money. What you need to do is go into your user guide go to the warranty page and call the number provided as long as its not a year old yet you'll be alright.
    04-07-09 12:04 PM
    call RIM...they will help u troubleshoot...and if it needs to be replaced they will help u with that
    04-07-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD