With how small all the apps seem to be, my phone's not THAT loaded up at all, I just got it actually so why out of 96 MB of memory am I down to only 33 MB left? Does this make sense and is there anyway to upgrade it or clean it up a little bit?
    10-07-09 10:27 PM
    There's no way to add more memory, but if you've never cleaned it up, you can recover a lot of memory by following this procedure: How to Increase BlackBerry's File Free Memory
    10-07-09 10:39 PM
    Is it okay to delete that korean text support stuff? I just deleted it and a few other things, and it made me downgrade my BBM now I can't find my messenger at all, and when I first when to go back into the App store it told me I needed to upgrade my service to one with browser capabilities.

The second time I tried it worked, then I went to download the new BBM 5.0 and even though I cant find my mf'ing BBM, it says its there and that it has to overwrite it, I'm so frustrated! Also after deleting all that stuff it still says I only have 37 MB free out of 96 MB free on the "Memory meter" in "My world" of the App store.

After I download and install the new BBM 5.0, can I delete the download and how do I do it?

Sorry for being so short, I dont mean to demand answers I'm just getting a little overwhelmed.
    Last edited by MrGUproductions; 10-07-09 at 11:20 PM.
    10-07-09 11:16 PM
    Bump this.......
    10-07-09 11:56 PM
    37MB free is plenty. With no apps installed the most I've seen my BB at is like..45 or so. Why you trying to save all of this memory? There's no reason. It's there to be used.

BBM5.0 will download and install then the install files are gone. My BB runs fine even when I only have 25-29 MB free when I don't reset for quite a while.
    10-08-09 12:20 AM
    Oh and keep in mind there is still a pretty bulky OS on the phone. Having 30+ MB free is good. Consider the fact that most of the Curve's have only 64MB of memory, we're doing pretty damn good at 96 I gotta say.
    10-08-09 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD