Hey guys got a quick question...So I got myself a curve and Im wondering about the icon with the checkmark with a "d" above it. Now from what I read that means you have sent a "pin" message and it was recieved. Well Im only sendind standard sms messages to other non BB phones, so I was wondering why is it showing the pin icon? Thanks
    04-12-09 01:00 AM
    Just means that your sms was delivered (sort of like a delivery receipt- or when you said registered mail)
    I get them all the time when i send sms to my wife ^_^
    04-12-09 01:06 AM
    So just a delievery confirmation? I know sometimes(usually when I send a email and sometimes a sms) that it will just display the checkmark but not the"D" but I have checked and those messages were still delievered. Is it just a Verizon thing possibly?
    04-12-09 01:09 AM
    I think you get the d when you send a txt to another verizon phone. I could be wrong, but if I send to someone on another network I don't get the d

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 01:20 AM
    Yes, it is delivery confirmation, and yes, it only works for other people on Verizon.
    04-12-09 01:37 AM
    The check mark with a D above is a delivery confirmation that works for all phones that have received a text from your BB. The check mark with no D is an email. You won't get a delivery confirmation for email, only sent confirmation. Hope that has helped clear things up a little

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD