I have a picture folder with 40 or so pictures in it. When I plug in my blackberry and I open the folder up on my computer all the pictures are in the sequence that I want them in based on ther names. I justed used numbers. When I open up my picture folder on my blackberry all the pictures are in random order. How can I get them to be grouped in the order I want them in? I have tried selected them by name, by 3,4 or 5 per row. Nothing is working. Any ideas?
    02-07-10 04:56 PM
    I have a picture folder with 40 or so pictures in it. When I plug in my blackberry and I open the folder up on my computer all the pictures are in the sequence that I want them in based on ther names. I justed used numbers. When I open up my picture folder on my blackberry all the pictures are in random order. How can I get them to be grouped in the order I want them in? I have tried selected them by name, by 3,4 or 5 per row. Nothing is working. Any ideas?
    After you click the Media icon, then click your Menu button, then click Options.
    My curve has my pictures sorted by Name. Make sure yours is not selected for
    Most Recent.
    02-07-10 06:01 PM
    Thank you for replying. I do have it selected to "Name". But they will not go in order on the phone. It all is in order from the computer when it's plugged in then I unplug it and look at them and they are all out of order. If I rename them the changes goes through but still doesn't sort them in order. Something so simple is consuming my whole day.
    02-07-10 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD