I need some help.

I'd like to get pictures off my phone and on my PC, but they were stored on the device and not my memory card. The pictures are not showing up in Roxio Media Manager.

So how do I get the pictures off my phone (without e-mailing them)?

How do I change the settings on my phone to start saving the pictures to my media card?

Thanks!
    05-27-08 06:00 PM
    Try moving them from your device memory to your media card then see if they show up in the desktop manager.

To save to your media card Camere/options/scroll down to store pics
    05-27-08 06:04 PM
    If you use Windows explorer, you should see the BB listed as a removable drive with a drive letter.

When you click and open this "drive", you will see some folders inside - one called Pictures.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 06:04 PM
    Go to your pics on the BB and you can cut or copy from there and paste on your pc. Kinda same way your do with a memory stick.

05-27-08 06:25 PM
    Here's the solution I think you might be looking for. When using Media Manager, it defaults to the memory card. All you have to do is change the source (aka bottom half of Media Manager) to view your device storage. Look on the bottom helf, on the left side. You should see device (handheld) and device (media card). Something along those lines, I'm not at my computer right now. Anyway, click handheld, click pictures, copy up. There you go.

05-27-08 10:14 PM
    When you have your BB connected to Media Manager you actually can view and manipulate the files stored on your device memory. There should be two Blackberry 8310 devices listed; one for media card and one for device memory. Click the plus signs to pull down the folders that are in each.

But there's another way to get files from your BB to your pc. I know it would require more steps to actually save the pics to your pc, but you could email the pics to yourself, too. Then save the attachments. But the quickest way would be with the desktop manager.
    Last edited by mrmoe110; 05-27-08 at 10:28 PM.
    05-27-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD